Vonage and taxes.

Walter Holladay walter at holladays.org
Tue Jan 17 17:15:53 MST 2006

David B wrote:

>>> From my Experience, VOIP + Windows = bad, VOIP + Linux = great!
>>

> From my Experience, you will want voip + qos gateway.
>
> Put all of your computers and devices behind a router/gateway that can
> provide Qos and you will notice even better voip performance.

This is just the kind of info I need! I was planning on connecting the
Vonage "box" (which is a router as I understand it), directly to my
cable modem and then hooking my existing router (Zyxel HomeSafe-100W) to
the Vonage router.

Wouldn't the Qos capability have to lie with the Vonage router?

Thanks,
Walter