Testing Linux skills

Justin Findlay jfindlay at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 12:12:30 MST 2006

On 1/17/06, Topher Fischer <javert42 at cs.byu.edu> wrote:
> Since when has the BSA played nasty?  If you're putting him together
> with Sen. Hatch, I'm guessing you have your reasons.  Please fill me in,
> I must have missed those Slashdot posts.

Last I heard they were just a Micro-Soft minion designed to produce
questionable statistics favoring proprietary software and do a little
astroturfing for good measure.  Oh, and they storm your company and
wipe all the hard drives in record time within the hour your
propreitary license expires.  None of this I know first hand, but I've
got no love for the empire, I can tell you that.  As for that slashdot
drivel in the same vein, go right ahead and be amused if you fancy.

http://www.google.com/search?q=BSA+site%3Aslashdot.org

Justin