Join The Utah Ubuntu Team

Joel Finlinson joel.finlinson at
Mon Jan 16 14:15:42 MST 2006

On 1/16/06, Alan Young <alansyoungiii at> wrote:
> > For those who use Ubuntu There is a Utah Ubuntu Team.  To join please
> visit
> > our wiki and add your name, then visit
> our
> > launchpad site , create an account
> and
> > apply to join the team.  :)
> Why?  What does a Ubuntu Team do?
> --
> Alan

Looks like this I guess:

Our goal is to provide local Ubuntu support for the state of Utah.
Our team members are currently spread throughout Utah Valley but we
are doing a lot of outreach work to include the rest of the state.
Our main goal is to provide basic support and education.  For detailed
issues please first see the  Ubuntu Forums or the #ubuntu channel on