Testing Linux skills

Andrew Hunter andrewm_hunter at froghunters.com
Mon Jan 16 11:26:25 MST 2006

>After being familiar with Linux for more than a year I want to test how
much
>I have learned and what more I need to know. Is there a book, test or link
>to help me identify these needs?
>Thank you
>Bibhor

Personally, I've been following the Rute Linux manual.  It's pretty basic
compared to what most folks on this list do, but it's also pretty broad in
scope.  It's not a test per se-- I don't have any answers for exactly that--
but I'm sure you could turn it into one, even if only by looking at the
various chapters and saying, "Yep, know that... know that... don't know
that...", etc.  You can get an idea of what it has at
http://www.chongluo.com/books/rute/.  Some time ago, I got a document of the
full text also.  I converted it to PDF.  I haven't been able to find that
document online any more, so I guess it was a limited time offer.  Email me
if you'd like a copy.

Andrew