Announcing Utah ... Debian mailing list?

Stuart Jansen sjansen at
Sun Jan 15 15:53:07 MST 2006

On Sun, 2006-01-15 at 14:16 -0700, Kenneth Burgener wrote:
> This makes me curious...  Is there a Utah Debian mailing list?

What's up with the recent fascination with creating user groups? Back in
my day, we had just one user group... and we liked it!

Stuart Jansen              e-mail/jabber: sjansen at
                           google talk:   stuart.jansen at
* ^From:.*sjansen@