Another reminder about tomorrow's PLUG meeting. I'll be presenting on Eclipse ( I'll also bring some pizza. PLUG Meeting Tomorrow

Bill Peeler bpeeler at
Sat Jan 14 13:21:13 MST 2006

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 16:29:56 -0700
Doran Barton <fozz at> wrote:

> Ross Werner wrote:
> > Yeah, I was burned by mapquest/google maps twice before I figured
> > out
> > that all the exit numbers in Utah Valley are messed up. Nowadays I
> > look
> > at the exit name/street name instead of going by exit number.
> It's the whole state, not just Utah Valley.

Not quite.  It started in Nephi and went north.  Although I'll admit
most people think that IS the whole state.  Or even point of the
mountain north.
*MY* exit didnt change (#222), although as near as I can figure it is
almost a mile off.