[OT] Typos

Shane Hathaway shane at hathawaymix.org
Fri Jan 13 12:12:30 MST 2006

My dad has been using voice recognition to write emails lately.  He
wrote (spoke):

"If you find funny glitches in these e-mails, it's because I write
almost all of them with voice recognition now. Sometimes I don't do a
good job of proofing them. On the good side, there are almost no
spelling errors and my typing speed is phenomenal. On the scary side,
sometimes I end up writing some really strange things. For example one
time I meant to say, as I was forwarding an e-mail to someone, 'this
e-mail is really strange'. What I said was 'this female is really
strange.' Needless to say the recipient was really confused."

First time I've heard of a speak-o. :-)

Shane