[OT] Typos

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Thu Jan 12 19:17:44 MST 2006

I don't often use natural keyboards, but occasionally I will come across
one. Today I did, actually. Aside from the horrendous keypad and
pgup/pgdn block, what really slows me down on a natural keyboard is b.
When I learned to type, Typing Tutor told me that b can be typed by
either hand (it is right in the middle after all). I almost always use
my right index finger for b, and that is a recipe for disaster on a
natural keyboard. And once your finger has fallen off the edge of the
keyboard and perhaps typed an n, your brain has to get involved and that
is certain to bring things to a screeching halt.