Mail Server Migration

Matthew Walker matt at thebraingarden.com
Wed Jan 11 13:04:26 MST 2006

On Wednesday 11 January 2006 19:44, Nathan D. Price wrote:
> You may want to take a look at zimbra at http://www.zimbra.com/. It runs on
> top of postfix and comes with spam filter and virus scanning capabilities.
> It also has some pretty user friendly administration cababilites to add
> virtual domains, manage users etc.

That's... wow. That may be overkill, but I'll certainly keep an eye on them,
and I'll probably see if I can get a test install working. If it's simple to
set up, I may very well go that route.

--
Matthew Walker
The Brain Garden, Inc
matt at thebraingarden.com
Work: (801) 655-1075
Home: (801) 491-2079
Page: (801) 283-9887 (Emergencies Only)

Random Quote:
furbling, v.:
	Having to wander through a maze of ropes at an airport or bank
	even when you are the only person in line.
		-- Rich Hall, "Sniglets"