Another reminder about tomorrow's PLUG meeting. I'll be presenting on Eclipse ( I'll also bring some pizza. PLUG Meeting Tomorrow

Doran Barton fozz at
Tue Jan 10 16:29:56 MST 2006

Ross Werner wrote:
> Yeah, I was burned by mapquest/google maps twice before I figured out
> that all the exit numbers in Utah Valley are messed up. Nowadays I look
> at the exit name/street name instead of going by exit number.

It's the whole state, not just Utah Valley.

fozz at is Doran L. Barton, president, Iodynamics LLC
  "This is goods for those who wish to enjoy simple and rational lives."
     -- Label on a wastebasket for sale in Japan