Another reminder about tomorrow's PLUG meeting. I'll be presenting on Eclipse (www.eclipse.org). I'll also bring some pizza. PLUG Meeting Tomorrow

Tyler Strickland tyler at tylers.org
Tue Jan 10 13:51:08 MST 2006

On Tue, January 10, 2006 1:27 pm, Steve wrote:
> Kewl, this will be my first Plug meeting since Damian.
> By the way, I had real difficulty finding the building last time,
> after a couple of hours I gave up the search.
> Is there a pretty picture somewhere of the front of the building, so I
> can know what I'm looking for?

One issue I came across in trying to get to my first meeting several
months ago was that several (if not all) of the mapping services
(mapquest, google maps, etc) list the I-15 exit as 276, whereas the
correct exit is 273.  It seems the exits have been renumbered since they
last updated their databases.  This may be good info to put on plug.org to
avoid confusion.

--Tyler