OT: Zaurus and extras for sale

Andy Bradford amb-plug at bradfords.org
Thu Jan 5 14:54:10 MST 2006

Thus said Stuart Jansen on Thu, 05 Jan 2006 10:27:42 MST:

> The fact  of the matter is  that reply-to munging works.  For example,
> the SLLUG list was basically  dead until reply-to munging was enabled.
> Sure, there are great theoretical reasons to not use reply-to munging,
> but there's a difference between theory and reality.

This is a non sequitor at best... I'm on a large number of mailing lists
that have much  higher volume than PLUG and SLLUG  put together and none
of  them have  reply-to munging.  Reply-to doesn't  magically ``revive''
mailing lists.  Interest in the  topics or  in general likely  have more
bearing.

Andy
  2:53pm  up 41 days,  4:21,  1 user,  load average: 0.08, 0.03, 0.00