OT: Zaurus and extras for sale

Shane Hathaway shane at hathawaymix.org
Thu Jan 5 11:14:28 MST 2006

Stuart Jansen wrote:
> That's all? You're not drawing from a large enough pool then. A couple
> months ago I trimmed myself down to just seven subscriptions, but at my
> peek I was on somewhere between 20 and 30 lists.

I was once subscribed to so many lists that I put together my own
GMANE-lookalike to manage it all. ;-)  Munging reply-to was more
frequent years ago.

> At any rate,
> your personal experience hardly makes a valid statistical sampling.

True.  But the opinion of the Mailman developers counts for a lot.  The
link I posted to the Mailman docs indicates their bias.  (However, it's
not a strong enough bias to make them remove the capability.)

> The Plug
> list is going for a different atmosphere than, say, the kernel devel
> list.

How would you describe the difference in atmosphere?  This list seems
very similar to the LKML, though the volume is lower and the topics are
broader.

Shane