OT: Zaurus and extras for sale

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Thu Jan 5 10:58:04 MST 2006

On Thu, 2006-01-05 at 10:45 -0700, Shane Hathaway wrote:
> Hardly, dude.  You're stuck in a broken tradition.  I'm subscribed to a
> dozen lists and this is the only one that munges reply-to headers.
> Everyone else has moved on.

That's all? You're not drawing from a large enough pool then. A couple
months ago I trimmed myself down to just seven subscriptions, but at my
peek I was on somewhere between 20 and 30 lists. Unless things have
radically changed in the last 60 days, I doubt you'r right. At any rate,
your personal experience hardly makes a valid statistical sampling. I'd
personally put the break down at closer to 50/50, with perhaps a slight
advanage to munging because of the lists I choose to frequent. Reply-to
munging is an important ingredient in the culture of a list. The Plug
list is going for a different atmosphere than, say, the kernel devel
list.

Stuart Jansen              e-mail/jabber: sjansen at buscaluz.org
                           google talk:   stuart.jansen at gmail.com
* ^From:.*sjansen@