OT: Zaurus and extras for sale

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Thu Jan 5 10:43:08 MST 2006

On Thu, 2006-01-05 at 10:32 -0700, Josh Coates wrote:
> there is no relationship between spelling and intelligence.

Of corse their is. Only slow thincers halve fingurs that can keep up
with there thoughts. Speling and gramur are old-fashioned relacs with no
place in twoday's modern world.

If I half a few speling erors or I fourgot to re-reed my massage two
check the gramar, just think of it as an inteligens filter. If yuou
can't understand my message, you boviously aren't worthie of it.

Stuart Jansen              e-mail/jabber: sjansen at buscaluz.org
                           google talk:   stuart.jansen at gmail.com
* ^From:.*sjansen@