OT: Zaurus and extras for sale

Ross Werner ross at agilestudios.com
Thu Jan 5 10:29:55 MST 2006

On Thu, 5 Jan 2006, Stuart Jansen wrote:
> Yes, I'm being insulting. Deliberately so. This is an old battle fought
> many times and I don't look forward to its return. If it does, I blame
> you. (And Josh Coates and Mister E because, well, I can!)

Awwww, come on Stuart, you know it's been a while since the PLUG has had a
drop-down knock-out flamefest battle resulting in people checking their
inboxes Monday morning to find over a hundred posts waiting for them.
You're just fanning the flames because you're going through flamewar
withdrawal ;-)

 	~ Ross