Wiki recommendations

Ross Werner ross at agilestudios.com
Tue Jan 3 17:41:07 MST 2006

On Tue, 3 Jan 2006, Mister E wrote:

> Does anyone have recommendations on a wiki (or blog) program that would work
> well as a manual/FAQ reference guide where several users can create posts?

I'd recommend MediaWiki. I've tried out probably half a dozen wikis and
MediaWiki is my favorite. Why? It's relatively easy to set up, it's very
robust and powerful, the markup language is quite simple and easy to
learn, and is has a really large community (think Wikipedia). It's also
one of the nicest-looking wikis (out of the box), in my opinion.

 	~ Ross