Wiki recommendations

Mister E Mister.Ed at AgoraCart.com
Tue Jan 3 17:20:34 MST 2006

Howdy all,

Does anyone have recommendations on a wiki (or blog) program that would
work well as a manual/FAQ reference guide where several users can create
posts?

I looking to possibly use a wiki as another reference guide to help
folks use our cart.  I am looking for advice from personal use,
preferrably, and why the recommended option is better over another one I
might look at.  Preferrably Open Source as well.

I've also considered a blog or two that allows selected users to post,
which appeals to me as well.  Wikis can be link spammed and/or
information altered by any visitor, which is not really ideal when
dealing with the public at large.

Thanks,

Mister Ed