Help For Independent Developers (LONG response)

Alan Young alansyoungiii at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 09:38:48 MST 2006

> Close[1] rich-client alternatives are karm[2] and gtimer[3].

Well, I meant a *web* rich client. :>  Ideally, what I would like is a
series of ajaxified web clients that was independent of whatever
backend it used.  I prefer the console whenever possible, but when I
can't have that I'd like to be able to access the same data.

Basically, the MVC idea, where the view is *really* separated from the
model.  This way I can use the console, a phone, the web or something
else coming down the pipe without having to change the way the data is
handled.
--
Alan