Solid DNS servers

dataw0lf digitalsuicide at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 08:21:13 MST 2006

Gabriel Gunderson wrote:

>I keep a list of good DNS servers but I haven't updated them for a while
>(OK, years).  Now that I'm having trouble with my ISP's servers, I'm
>finding out that the list is full of name servers that are weak, slow or
>dead.  Do you all have name servers in the area that you like to use?
>How about sharing?

Just about everyone I know have memorized the primary X-Mission DNS
servers (198.60.22.2, 198.60.22.22) and routinely use them, at the very
least for backup DNS.  They're alot better than the ones provided by
Comcast, obviously.

--
Joshua 'dataw0lf' Simpson
Lead Network Engineer, Aero-Graphics Inc.
jsimpson at aero-graphics.com
http://dataw0lf.org