When all you have is a great idea...

Mister E Mister.Ed at AgoraCart.com
Thu Feb 23 11:16:35 MST 2006

Lee Higginson wrote:

> That's a tough one.  I don't really know but it did remind me of something.
> My old man swears he was the first to think of the truck bed liner.  Man it
> would have been nice to be a little rich boy :)

Being rich is fun for a while.  If you keep your wits about you, it
lasts longer.  But in my case when everything went sour and the money
ran out, I learned who was really a friend and who was just along for
the ride.  As a result, the acquisition of money is very low on my list.
  But don't get me wrong, I would like to have what I had financially as
I can think of a lot of good things I could do to help a lot of people out.

Mister Ed