[OT] Re: UVLUG presents Pete Ashdown on Open Source,=?iso-885 9-1?q?=09politics_andgovernment_*PLUS*_an?= installfest!

paul at seamons.com paul at seamons.com
Thu Feb 23 09:54:57 MST 2006

> My own anecdotal experience would indicate to me that porn is not
> destructive at all, because almost everyone that I know and spend time
> with on a daily basis looks at pornography at least on occasion, whether
> it's the DVD here and there, a collection of magazines, websites, or
> links to porn or shock pics on IRC.

That's kind of funny.

In my own anecdotal experience - based upon what I have seen with my own eyes
- water and wind have no effect on sandstone.

In a similar vein, carbonic acid has no effect on limestone.

Oh - and glaciers don't really move - except for when they do and carry 20 ft
diameter boulders with them and crush the hardest of rocks.

I guess it is a good think that geologic science isn't based upon my
observations.

Paul