When all you have is a great idea...

Andrew Jorgensen andrew.jorgensen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 21:49:23 MST 2006

On 2/22/06, Jonathan Ellis <jonathan at carnageblender.com> wrote:
> I guess I must be morally challenged too, because I see nothing
> unwholesome about selling knives.  Or firearms, for that matter.  The 12
> year old inside me thinks both are very, very cool. :)

I think the unwholesome part is somewhere amidst the quasi-legality of
importing automatic "weapons" from China and selling them to people
who are addicted to owning them.  Some of his customers actually check
back often to see if there's anything "new" and eagerly wait for their
paychecks so they can buy "just one more" (and then his / her
significant other is going to kill him / her and / or find a divorce
lawyer).  I'm not even kidding.

There's also the part where he says "hey, it's your job to find out if
this is legal in your state.  Press 'yes' to agree".  They are illegal
in many states (not in Utah from what we can tell).

He's had several business ideas that were awfully close to gambling
too.  None of those ever flew though.

>  I wish it were me.
>> Wait, it's unwholesome but you want in?

It's more my wife who thinks it's unwholesome than me...