When all you have is a great idea...

Andrew Jorgensen andrew.jorgensen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 20:37:25 MST 2006

On 2/22/06, Gabriel Gunderson <gabe at gundy.org> wrote:
> I'm pretty funny about business ideas.

One of my friends is funny about business ideas in a completely
different way.  Every idea he's ever had uses people's weaknesses in
some way to make him money.  He's tried and tried to come up with a
completely wholsome idea to no avail.

The flip side is that he's managed to make some money, and he funded
it all himself starting with about $1,000.

- Andrew

PS: For those of you who are sure that my friend is A) A spammer, B) A
pornographer, or C) Me.  He's not.  D) He sells switchblades
http://www.bladehq.com/  I wish it were me.  You'd be surprised how
many people buy switchblades (or at least how many switchblades some
people buy).  You'd also be surprised how cheap China really is.

PPS: My older brother also had a bright idea:  Invest in IBM (back
when it was penny stock).  Alas, my parents weren't risk takers.