When all you have is a great idea...

Scott Pepperdine spepper at byu.net
Wed Feb 22 19:48:16 MST 2006

I once skimmed the table of contents of a book at the S.F. library
titled, and I paraphrase, "So you have a great idea, Now What?".  It
looked like an interesting read and I promised myself I would get back
to read it.  Alas, it hasn't happened yet.  Several chapters covered
different funding options, partnering, etc.