[OT] Re: UVLUG presents Pete Ashdown on Open Source, politics andgovernment *PLUS* an installfest!

Gregory Hill Gregory_Hill at tni.com
Wed Feb 22 16:07:50 MST 2006

> this is just letting josh hansen know that he can't just lecture us on
how
> good pornography is without at least making an attempt to cite
thoughtful,
> mainstream pro-porn arguments instead of the obviously made up crap he
was
> passing for intelligent rationale.

Well, regardless of anything else, the one point he made about
pornography pushing technology forward was the subject of a 60 minutes
report I watched a few year ag.  I don't know about you, but I think
that the folks at 60 minutes generally research their reports instead of
just spewing 'obviously made up crap'.  Maybe I'm wrong.

Greg