[OT] Re: UVLUG presents Pete Ashdown on Open Source, politics andgovernment *PLUS* an installfest!

Josh Coates jcoates at archive.org
Wed Feb 22 15:59:28 MST 2006

> You might at least refer us to some sources. Otherwise this
> is but name-calling.

no charles.  calling you an predictable ass is name calling.

this is just letting josh hansen know that he can't just lecture us on how
good pornography is without at least making an attempt to cite thoughtful,
mainstream pro-porn arguments instead of the obviously made up crap he was
passing for intelligent rationale.

and no, i'm not going to waste my time looking up pro-porn sources for him.
geesh.  stfw.

oh - and i just saw dataw0lfs post.  i think this thread just jumped the
shark...

-josh