[OT] Re: UVLUG presents Pete Ashdown on Open Source, politics andgovernment *PLUS* an installfest!

dataw0lf digitalsuicide at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 15:53:21 MST 2006

Josh Coates wrote:

>you're clearly just regurgitating the ignorant drivel that you've read on
>slashdot and you've never done any real research on the topic.
>
>so unless you actually want to make any intelligent pro-porn arguments to
>generate useful discussion, do us a favor and save it.

Yay, Josh Coates again with his 'I'm holier, smarter, and just plain
better than you' attitude.  Can't you just get along, just once, with
someone?  Or at least not be so smarmy about it?  Enough is enough
already.

I'm sorry everyone, I just can't hold it back any longer.  Let's go back
to discussing technology specifics at least somewhat civilized.

--
Joshua 'dataw0lf' Simpson
Lead Network Engineer, Aero-Graphics Inc.
jsimpson at aero-graphics.com
http://dataw0lf.org