[OT] Re: UVLUG presents Pete Ashdown on Open Source, politics andgovernment *PLUS* an installfest!

Josh Coates jcoates at archive.org
Wed Feb 22 15:37:54 MST 2006

> Could you please be a little more specific about how I am wrong?

i don't have time to walk through "pro-porn 101" with you, but for starters
these two statements are nonsense:

>It is one of the biggest industries in the world
>it is one of the most in-demand products in the world

and this one is just plain lazy:

>it has always helped advance technology

you're clearly just regurgitating the ignorant drivel that you've read on
slashdot and you've never done any real research on the topic.

so unless you actually want to make any intelligent pro-porn arguments to
generate useful discussion, do us a favor and save it.

-josh