UVLUG presents Pete Ashdown on Open Source, politics and government *PLUS* an installfest!

Richard K Miller richardkmiller at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 08:58:24 MST 2006

I was going to vote for Urquhart too before he dropped out of the
race.  I went to the Saturday meeting with Pete and was really
impressed.  I wonder if he's conservative enough to be elected in
Utah, but I think he's a good guy with guy ideas. (I took notes on my
blog: http://www.richardkmiller.com/blog/archives/2006/02/pete-
ashdown-campaigning-for-us-senate)

Richard