rackmount hardware question

Peter Howe peter at nuvek.com
Tue Feb 21 11:54:37 MST 2006

Usually not, the AMD processors I have worked with the OEM heat sink/fan
will barley fit in a 2U.  I have seen some bare bone systems that come
with mobo and case with heat sinks for the processors you supply.
  Check out the pictures on this page, it will show the heat sinks that
will work with the case.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16856152009