Cheap and fast certs.

Carl Youngblood carl at youngbloods.org
Sun Feb 19 17:58:40 MST 2006

You get what you pay for.  If all you want is encryption, Godaddy certs are
fine.  But if you look at the fact that even their most expensive cert only
comes with $1000 of insurance, while instantssl.com and verisign certs come
with $1,000,000, you can see the difference.  Granted you'll probably never
use the insurance, but customer confidence is an important issue.  If I were
running a business that used SSL I would use instantssl for that reason
alone.  I think their price/value ratio is the best out there.

Carl