A departement moving to Linux...

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Sat Feb 18 12:19:33 MST 2006

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 at 08:18 -0600, Michael Halcrow wrote:
> The only way to run Notes under Linux is with Wine and some unholy
> magic. I have one mystic build of Wine from the year 2004 that I can
> trust to actually run Notes on my Debian workstations. The folks at
> IBM research have configured a Wine package that just works with Notes
> for RPM-based distro's.

While technically true, I might point out that Notes works fairly well
with Crossover Office, without too much end-user headache. There are a
few issues, but they were minor things. Still, I'm glad to have left
Notes administration behind me.

--
Hans Fugal ; http://hans.fugal.net

    -- Johann Sebastian Bach