A departement moving to Linux...

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Fri Feb 17 15:15:08 MST 2006

Bryan Sant wrote:
> Right.  Just for the curious, the major components in our world are:
> GroupWise, IntelliJ, CVS, and OOo.  Because these things work equally
> well on Windows and Linux, the transition was super easy.
Some of those, it could be said, work equally poor on Windows and Linux ;)

I pitty those who are moving away from more entrenched environments.
How about those that are *not* moving away from the more entrenched
environments?  They need your pity also!

Congrads there.  I Hope it works out well.  You'll have to share your
experiences over time.

Gabe