[OT] Cheap and fast certs.

Barry Roberts blr at robertsr.us
Thu Feb 16 21:14:53 MST 2006

On Thu, Feb 16, 2006 at 08:32:21PM -0700, Gabriel Gunderson wrote:
> Barry Roberts wrote:
> >Don't forget great super bowl commercials!
>
> There haven't been any good super bowl ads for years.

I haven't watched a super bowl for years.  I have watched godaddy's
commercials on the Internet for the past couple of years to see what
all the fuss was about.  I don't exactly like their style of
advertising, but I'm not going to boycott godaddy over it, either
(yes, I know some people who quit godaddy after last year's ads).

Barry