Cheap and fast certs.

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Thu Feb 16 13:32:15 MST 2006

Jared Bellows wrote:
> I haven't purchased a cert from them, but domain registration has been great
> with them. I've been with them for over a year without troubles and most of
> my friends register their domains with them as well and haven't had any
> complaints.

I use them also (just for domain names) but I've never had a need to
call the support line so I didn't know how their customer service is.
It sounds like the others that have had to deal their support have good
things to say.

The web page fails the "simple, clean and stays out of your way" test.

Thanks everyone for the feed back.

Gabe