Cheap and fast certs.

Gregory Hill Gregory_Hill at tni.com
Thu Feb 16 13:01:42 MST 2006

> I think they have nameservers available, for a fee. But there's plenty
of
> free
> ones out there, or I'm willing to hook you up with hosting if you
really
> want. :)

Heh, thanks.  I currently lease a server through Server Beach, but I've
been itching to build my own box and host it at a local rack space
provider.  I thought Server Beach was a great deal when I got it, but
after 3 years I'm still paying the same amount for an Athlon XP 2100+
server, and upgrades are insanely expensive ($30 a month for an extra
gig of ram, for example).  So, I'd rather be pouring the money into
upgrading the box and paying a smaller fee for just bandwidth usage.  If
you offer something like that, contact me off list with specifics.

I am currently using the DNS servers on Server Beach, but if I could
have the dns and registrar consolidated, it would make life easier and
allow me to move my hosting around without having to set up DNS again
each time.

Greg