Cheap and fast certs.

Matthew Walker matt at thebraingarden.com
Thu Feb 16 12:55:17 MST 2006

On Thursday 16 February 2006 12:48, Gregory Hill wrote:
> Quick question, does Godaddy have one interface to manage all of your
> domains?  IE, you log in one place and can have access to all of your
> domains?  Seems like a silly thing, but all of the registrars I've tried
> (register free and Verio) have had separate logins for each domain.  I
> would think that such a thing would be standard practice, but sadly it
> isn't.

Yep. You can even update the info on multiple domains at once. So you can
change all your technical contacts  in one fell swoop. Or add a new
nameserver to all your domains.

> Oh, and do they provide name servers for you or do you have to have your
> own?  I got my latest on Verio for that reason, but having to go to a
> separate login for each domain has made me decide to not transfer my
> other domains to them.

I think they have nameservers available, for a fee. But there's plenty of free
ones out there, or I'm willing to hook you up with hosting if you really
want. :)

--
Matthew Walker
ForeverGreen
matt at thebraingarden.com
Work: (801) 655-5500
Home: (801) 491-2079

Random Quote:
"'Tis true, 'tis pity, and pity 'tis 'tis true."
-- Poloniouius, in Willie the Shake's _Hamlet, Prince of Darkness_