Cheap and fast certs.

Wade Preston Shearer lists at wadeshearer.com
Thu Feb 16 12:53:18 MST 2006

> Quick question, does Godaddy have one interface to manage all of your
> domains?

Sure do. You can even set them all up to expire on the same schedule.

GoDaddy rocks. They have incredible customer service and the best
prices. I haven't only had to wait a couple minute each time I have
called customer support (yes, live phone support). I haven't been
much impressed with their advertising, but they are one of the
biggest registrars for a reason. Their website is _way_ too
cluttered, but once you know how to navigate it, it is very easy to
manage your domains.

> Oh, and do they provide name servers for you

I would recommend everydns.net