Cheap and fast certs.

Matthew Walker matt at thebraingarden.com
Thu Feb 16 12:48:07 MST 2006

On Wednesday 15 February 2006 22:46, Gabriel Gunderson wrote:
> Doran Barton wrote:
> > I'm not a big fan of GoDaddy, but they do have some affordable
> > certificates:
> >
> >     https://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/ssl/ssl.asp
>
> Yeah, I was checking 'em out, but I've haven't heard anything good about
> them.  I'll look into it some more.  I would really like to hear what
> people's experiences are with them.

I've used them for several years, and haven't had a single problem with their
service. They update fast, they have good rates, and they haven't done
anything naughty with my billing information.

--
Matthew Walker
ForeverGreen
matt at thebraingarden.com
Work: (801) 655-5500
Home: (801) 491-2079

Random Quote:
The rules of editing press releases are:

1. Identify the crucial elements of the story.
2. Omit at least one of them.

   -- From a Slashdot.org post. We can only guess whether Microsoft
      uses this policy or not.

--
Matthew Walker
ForeverGreen
matt at thebraingarden.com
Work: (801) 655-5500
Home: (801) 491-2079

Random Quote:
It's a brave man who, when things are at their darkest, can kick back and
party!
		-- Dennis Quaid, "Inner Space"