Cheap and fast certs.

Tom Hanks tjhanks at forgeglobal.com
Thu Feb 16 09:38:47 MST 2006

Personally, freessl.com has some cheap and fast certs.  They are not as
cheap as godaddy (usually 35.00 or less per year) but it is 256bit
encryption and does work in all browsers that I have tested such as
FireFox and IE6 & 7, Safari and Mac IE.

I can usually generate one within 15 minutes after all confirmation
process is completed.