Reminder about MythTV Meeting

Erin Sharmahd tuxgirl at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 01:04:54 MST 2006

Date: Thursday February 16th, 2006
Time: 7:30 PM
Place: Tanner 251*

On Thursday (Feb 16), we'll show off some of the features of MythTV
and let it show you why you want it. We'll discuss its capabilities
and limitations and explain how it works and how it's designed. We'll
also cover recommended and optional hardware requirements. It will be
a great meeting for non-technical but easily-impressed friends.

After the meeting, if you want to install MythTV, you'll know what you
need to buy, and you'll know where to get started on installation.
You'll have two weeks to try things out on your own. If you get stuck,
have questions, or just want to learn more, come on Saturday (Mar 4),
and we'll do the best we can to help you. The main requirement is that
you've already put in an honest effort to get started.

* for a map to the building, go to http://www.tuxgirl.com/map.jpg

--
http://www.tuxgirl.com