Doran Barton fozz at
Sat Feb 11 19:42:43 MST 2006

Gary Thornock wrote:
> No, that won't work.  If we do away with the TLDs, then how
> would we distinguish between me (, my relative
> ( and a domain squatter (

Do the comcast/gmail/aol/etc. thing. First person gets the "thornock" domain.
Second person gets "thornock1", etc. Maybe you could have the domain name
"thornock9798745784". :)

fozz at is Doran L. Barton, president, Iodynamics LLC
  "Please take yourself to anything you like."
     -- Seen at restaurant entrance in Japan