email vs. e-mail

Mister E Mister.Ed at AgoraCart.com
Sat Feb 11 13:42:27 MST 2006

Wade Preston Shearer wrote:

>> Why's that? Why was it even implemented in the first place? What's
>> the point in the sub-domain?
>

> More info/reasons here:
>
> http://no-www.org/

I didn't see any reasons... just a point of view. Actually reminds me of
a few hippies I knew way back.  I think if you operate a simple site,
this is in order and not a big deal.  However, if you think sub-domains
need to be removed, you end up with this battle: You vs World.

I could create a blog and call it www.keep-www.org and pretend I really
cared if www. was prepended to every domain. Then someone could post it
as reason why to keep it.

This subject is a big yawn ... makes me bored even now.  Where's that
Martha Stewart episode where she introduces crochet projects to cover
your 14" monitor?  Maybe that will arouse my interest.

Back to the subject though ... I agree.. we should drop the dash in e-mail.

Mister Ed