Is anyone a perl monger anymore?

justin gedge jgedge at amis.com
Thu Feb 9 09:52:43 MST 2006

Jason Hall wrote:

> There are, anytime somebody requests a topic.

I'd like a presentation on rev/source control software-- start w/
basics- how it works, how to check stuff in/out etc...

t's one of those things I believe would be useful- but I nice kick start
meeting going over the basics, setting up.  Maybe a discussion on
different programs strengths and weaknesses.

Not sure if this should be done under PLUG or perl mongers-- but I'd be
interested in the discussion.

would also like to see a presentation on the legal issues of writing and
releaseing code-- various licensing schemes etc...  Be nice to learn the
personal consequences of releaseing your own code under different licenses.

Justin Gedge