Anybody want a Motorola Surfboard?

Jason Holt jason at lunkwill.org
Wed Feb 8 19:14:05 MST 2006

So, I signed up for Comcast for my new place (go to comcastoffers.com -- it's
$5/month cheaper than Comcast's own website, plus some other benefits too --
I'm getting Internet+basic cable for $30/month, all said and done.  I promise
am not a shill).  Anyway, one of the offers I get with my service is a cable
modem (Surfboard sb5120) for about $10 S&H -- the $80 price tag is rebated
through 2 mailins.

I've already got a surfboard, though, so if anybody wants a surfboard cheap
and will take care of all the mailin stuff, contact me off-list.

 							-J