[OT] PHP Consulting opportunity

Dan Miller alb-lists at nafpik.com
Wed Feb 8 14:54:02 MST 2006

Here is the forward-
--------------------
NuSkin is looking to find consultants that can help us with a problem we are
experiencing within one of our Production systems.  We have an application
built in PHP 4.34 that is accessing an Oracle, version 9.1, database.  There
are issues within the software that have prompted us to seek consultation on
our issue.

We are actively looking for consultants with experience in this same software
space, by version of both Oracle and PHP, who are willing to provide their
services in helping us to solve this problem.

If you know of anyone that would be qualified and interested in helping us,
please have them respond directly back to me.  I will then arrange for
interviews and further technical discussions.

Our need is urgent and an earliest possible reply is requested.

Thank you for your help in this matter.

Laurel Miller
801/3452457
lmiller at nuskin.com

With all of the above being said, I know they are looking for someone who
has actual Oracle+PHP experience.  Please do not waste your time or the job
posters time if you don't have _expert_ experience with the above listed
versions of PHP and Oracle.  From what I can tell their problem has as much to
do with Oracle as it does PHP.

Thanks

Dan