[OT] Job Offer: On Site Tech Support Gurus?

Kimball Larsen kimball at kimballlarsen.com
Tue Feb 7 19:53:08 MST 2006

This is not exactly a job offer per se, but I need to build a list of
reliable linux gurus that I can occasionally call upon to make on
site visits around the SLC area (Provo through Ogden).  I am
basically looking for Geek Squad, except with Linux know-how.

Specifically, I would like someone proficient with:
	Ubuntu/Debian Package Management
	DSL Setup/troubleshooting
	VPN routing/tunneling using either OpenVPN or Netgear VPN routers
	General hardware troubleshooting skills ("My printer stopped", "My
toddler just spilled milk on my keyboard", etc.)

Additionally, you'll need to convince me that you have a:
	Friendly disposition
	Phone that you actually answer

If anyone is interested, please send me your contact info, hourly
rate (including any travel expenses you will charge) as well as a
brief background on your experience.

Thanks!

-- Kimball Larsen
Beat The Bookstore