Utaug

David B bavibs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 16:06:17 MST 2006

I dont know if room L-1 will have Internet access, but if you want call
801-409-0261 at 7pm and if we have Internet, you will be dropped into a
conference call to hear the meeting.  We wont mute anybody (unless we
have to).

Another option is to download the video off utaug.org tomorrow.

Here is the link to video of last months meeting where Jared Smith
explains how he thought up IAX2 trunking (IAX2 trunking changed everything)

http://utaug.org/files/011106utaugmtg.wmv