Hope none of you use AOL - and Gmail, hotmail, Yahoo, etc.

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 03:11:59 MST 2006

Well I noticed a boat load of bounced emails to my AOL users today.
So from my gmail account I sent them all gmail invites explained the
situation and put a kill filter for any future attempts form AOL users
to sign up.

Furthermore I posted on the front page of my site exactly what game
AOL is playing, and encouraging folks who are using AOL to dump them
and find a better ISP that doesn't just reject emails out of hand like
that.

I have 1k users about 5% are AOL users, so hopefully I'm doing a
little damage to AOL's bottom line. ;)